Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] I know I must be doing something wrong...

I just got my pro account and I have been trying to use the Ammo Tracker. It works just great when I do it for PC's and newly created players but I can't seem to get it to work for my character in the game. I have followed the Step-by-step guide and like I said it works great on other PC's. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to totally re-create my character?
PaprikaCC
Pro
API Scripter
Which script are you using exactly? There is Ammunition Tracker and Ammo, which are made by different people. Also, did you import your character from a different game, perhaps with a different system or character sheet than the one that new characters use?
I am using the 5E OLG sheet one by Stephen K. Also, I imported my character from my vault, but she had been pulled from a game that has a DM with a free account but we both use the same sheet.

Edited 1486299774
I had issues trying to use the Ammo Tracker, then found that if I installed the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion API Script, this is what we needed to get ammo tracking working properly.  The ammo setting to make it a resource, then the weapon will use the exact name of the ammo you use, and the tracking should work.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Aramus, have you reviewed the instructions on the  sheet's wiki ?
Thank you for all the ideas, I got it working. Not sure what happened but to make it work I had to change the Characters last name. Probably because she was created on a free account.