Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple systems being look for

Edited 1486325225
I'm part of a small group that's looking for several GMs, for systems like: DnD CoC Runequest Ars Magica Silent Legions And any others that could be brought up. We also have a DnD game on Wednesdays starting at 10 p.m. CST/GMT -6, a Call of Cthulhu game at 12:00 pm CST/GMT -6, a Shadowrun 5e game on Sundays at 12:00 pm CST/GMT -6, and a Shadowrun 5e game at 8:30 am CST/GMT -6. We're also looking for a GM with a flexible schedule, who would be willing to learn multiple systems and play with a variety of games as people are available. Send me a message if you'd like more info on the last bit. Cheers, all.
Loving the D&D game I joined. Awesome community!
Literally just got notice to join today, very active community and great interaction especially for new people! Helped me out a lot. Great humor and wonderful people in this group. Had a lot of fun and really just keeps you wanting to come back and get more involved. Thumbs up for sure.
Anyone wana GM a call of Cthulhu 7E game
Also looking for possible Starwars Saga GM.
Awesome community, there are a wide variety of games to choose from and its an overall very welcoming and active locale. I am in quite a few of the games over here, and honestly I am very glad I found it. 
Any Ars Magica GMs would also be also greatly appreciated
It seems like a fun community, any chance there's room for one more?