Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A couple of token requests

These are pretty specific characters and I have made due with what I have, however, I would like them to be better looking and more relevant to the characters they represent as the game is hitting it's climax.  The characters I am requesting is a Pinhead (Hellraiser) type character and a Jason (Friday the 13th) type character.  Would anyone be able to help out with something like this?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
My suggestion is to dig through the Marketplace for Token Artists and find one whose style you like and then ask if they are taking commissions. its basically the method I used to start collaborating with Vanderforge.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I'm working on a token pack as we speak. I do top down, there's a "bonus" token on my Endless Dungeons Vol. 2 pack that can show you my style. If you like it and want to talk, PM me.
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Andrew's idea is a great one! I've done more than a few collaborations that way, too!
plexsoup
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you looking for top-down, Pog portrait, isometric 3/4 view or side-view?
Looking for top down ideally.  Also I found a few folks I'd like to talk to, but how do I get ahold of em?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can PM them on the forum or if you can't find them there, you can email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the list of artists and what you want to send them and they can send them a message on your behalf to allow the artist to contact you.&nbsp;