Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release: Big Cave Builder

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The second installment of my Save Vs. Cave construction set its now available on the marketplace.  Make a Con-struction save at -2.
This is an amazing set Gabriel. Removing the black parts from the wall tiles really makes customization much more flexible. I remember using some of the other cave sets and having to reposition or extend certain areas because the black part of the background would cover the other tile. I'm definitely going to buy this once i get paid. On an unrelated note: Are you still planning on making the sewer mapper or has that been canceled? Either way, I can't wait to see what else you come out with.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
I am caving in to your latest cave set, sir! Excellent! 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Spooky Pumpkin Ghost.: Its on my list of things I'll be producing soon, but its a long list with a number of promised sets on it so it may still be a bit.  Happy gaming!
Gabriel P. said: Its on my list of things I'll be producing soon, but its a long list with a number of promised sets on it so it may still be a bit.  Happy gaming! I am personally hoping for a new Village to Pillage set with a more "urban" feel to it. I purchased the Medium City set, but it doesn't quite have the true urban look I would like for my game. My players are eventually going to come in from the wilderness / small home base village they've been using and want to visit the big big city. I figure a medieval urban set, combined with your City Slums set will be just the thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical, I love your stuff. I've purchased several of your art packs already.