Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM]GM(me) to start Digimon campaing(D&D 5E rules+ DMO digimon stats+Homebrew rules)

Edited 1487965353
I am making a Digimon campaign that will be using the D&D 5E rules for most everything in the game and using the DMO (digimon masters online) digimon stats along with some Homebrew rules to fit the digimon gameplay. This game will be for Max 8 people. 20 yrs or older . But if there is more interest i could do more then one Group. I am EST time zone so time and day will be set to that. so it would be preferable to be around that tme zone + or - a few hrs.MUST USE DISCORD TO TALK. No talking through typeing. Information and rules: The game will revolve around each player who is a digidestined Meeting the other players who are transported to the digital world where they meet their destined digimon a friend and companion in Primary Village. You have been chosen to save the digital world from a mysterious virus infecting both the digital world and wild digimon alike. Players will only have 1 digimon picked from a list of starters: Agumon Veemon Hawkmon Tentomon Armadillomon gomamon wormmon Patamon Gatomon Terriermon Lopmon Renamon Palmon When chosen the digimon will hatch at In training lvl. The digivolution ranks in the game are going to be: 1: In training     2:   rookie      3 :  champion     4:   Ultimate       5 :  mega You the Trainer will not fight the enemy directly yourself but give orders to your digimon. Battle action phase: *0 Roll initiative to see who goes first or last before fighting starts *1 use any 1 item per turn(chip) on your partner Digimon or a teammates *2 Digivolve if you want *3 Attack use one attack you have unlocked from your current form . *4  when the battle ends digimon devolves There is a limited amount of times you can digivolve in a day until a long rest or chip is used to cure fatigue as staying in a higher digivolution will take more energy and tiring your partner and causing them hunger.: Champion: 3 Ultimate: 2 Mega:1 Currency is: Bit. 1000 bits is 1 Mega. Mega. is 1000 bits. 1000 Mega is 1 Tera. Tera. is 1000 Mega. If digimon faints(K.O.) they will revert back to rookie form if digivoled. If the attack that Knocked them out was a crit they go back to in training form. Along the way you and your digimon partner will unlock your next digivolution if the requierd lvl is met. Allowing you to use that form in and out of battle limited to the amounts per long rest. After lvling up your digimon will get points to put into its skills. Starting from its rookie to mega digivolutions. more detailed info in the campaing. Hope i have covered everything to give you a idea of how the game will be played and will be waiting for your replys.  please leave a character name and the digimon you want to have in the post.
(Nailoth) (Hope to join)  (be hearing you soon)  (3 years of DnD 5e)
I'd like to join with Gatomon. I'm new to DnD, but I've been reading up on 5E and running practice sessions over the past month.
I have sent you a message
I'm very interested in this! Playing Digimon World Next Order has built up a giant hankering for a Digimon game.  I have a small bit of experience with 5e (only played one campaign, lasted for about six months).  I'd want to start with Veemon. I do have a question about evolutions in this. Are all of the partners on set evolution paths, or can we do stuff like Veemon -> Exveemon -> Aeroveedramon instead of having Veedramon for champion?  Discord: Zebra#0489
I've wanted to play in a Digimon game for a good while now. I don't really have experience with 5e, but I learn quickly enough. I'd like to have a Lopmon partner and I already have a character idea forming in my head.
message sent
Dubious Trance, I found an RPGbot which will give you a rough idea of combat in DnD5e:&nbsp; <a href="http://rpgbot.net/dnd5/howtoplay/adventure/" rel="nofollow">http://rpgbot.net/dnd5/howtoplay/adventure/</a> It's a quick little exercise to get you comfortable with the system. Hope it helps! :)

Edited 1487524636
room for more players Edit the first game is today at 7pm EST
room for more players next game this sunday at 7pm est
I wouldn't mind to play. I would like to start with Veemon or patamon
Is it too late to get in on to nights game? If not, i would like Hawkmon or &nbsp; Armadillomon. I hope to hear from you again. P.s. sorry this is so sort notice.