Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GURPS SPACE 3RD ED-The Andromeda Strain

are you tired of non stop Fantasy Roleplay . well how about some Spacefaring action , Distant Galaxies, Space Battles, and incredible technology Youre a crew of Specialized science and millitary personnel ,sent into space to help contain a threat that destroys worlds. Earth has recieved a distress call from a nearby star system. You are being sent to discover what is going on. This campaign is Homebrew using GURPS SPACE for GURPS 3E. Any type of character is possible . Looking for 4-8 players for this ongoing Campaign. Looking to start in April on Friday the 14th at 7pm central time . Characters will start at 175 points we will be using a wide variety of GURPS tech from the 3e basic book. Gurps Space Biotech Transuman space and more . Comment or message if interested in playing 
Laser weapons. Bio tech. Deep Space. new alien worlds. and you can explore them . Looking for GURPS players and  SCI FI players to join the campaign . we have 1 player needing 5 more. Player info coming soon.. 
. If you love Sci Fi. this campaign has it all. Comment or message of interested in playing
Hey Folks looking for GURPS Space players. have all playable classes posted , Races coming next . this will be an ongoing campaign
Star Wars Star Trek Dr Who Babylon 5 .. all great space epics. So is this campaign  GURPS fans join the cause to save the universe. Comment or message if interested in Playing

Edited 1487797909
Are you stuck on a friday game? Monday or Tuesday would be better for me. I've played gurps for about a year. tons of fun. Character building is one of my favorite parts about it. You can make just about anything. I made a laser sword wielding Minotaur in a battle suit. and I've played a highly intellegent Iron man like character who focused on shields and analyzing opponent weakness. So Dope, James  
James K. said: Are you stuck on a friday game? Monday or Tuesday would be better for me. I've played gurps for about a year. tons of fun. Character building is one of my favorite pars about it.  Sorry man cant do games on mondays or Tuesdays people work
To infinity and beyond . This campaign needs hearty Space farers and great scientific minds . Comment or message if interested in playing
I am very interested and Fridays at 7 pm CST work perfect for me. I'll have look for my gurps book, but I bet I could get a character going 
John N. said: I am very interested and Fridays at 7 pm CST work perfect for me. I'll have look for my gurps book, but I bet I could get a character going  i will message you
Do you still have spots for this?