Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5E] [PST] Experienced Player Looking for Weekly Group

Edited 1487163749
Alex
Pro
Please PM me if you are interested in potentially having me join your group, or if you have any relevant questions. Available Times Sunday : Not available. Monday : Available all day Tuesday : Available all day Wednesday : Available until 9 PM PST Thursday : Available until 10 PM PST Friday : Available all day Saturday : Available after 4 PM PST (The unavailable times are not flexible. Also remember that I can be awake very early or very late if needed) What I'm looking for: RP focused game. 50/50 RP to Combat is my limit for combat focus. Any more combat and I'm not interested. No text-only games or games that require in-character actions/speech to be text. Regular weekly game (more than one game a week is alright, but less is not). Chill players who just want to have a good time. Playing correctly and role playing decently is important, but it's still just a game. Mature content is fine, but no sexual role play. That doesn't mean that characters cannot be sexual creatures, I just don't need the details. I prefer to use Discord for games. I can use other communication platforms if necessary. I can make my character to fit whatever party may already exist. I have a few things in mind, but I'm more than happy to create something entirely new if needed. Information About Me I am 19 I have been playing Tabletop RPGs for 4 years. I have been GMing for 3 years. I have played in two D&D5E campaigns. The first one lasted about 3 months and the second lasted about 4 months. I have played Dungeon World, Pathfinder, Hackmaster, D&D5E, Freeform Universal, and Halo Mythic. Proof I'm Not Full of Shit Here are some BIOs from previous characters I have had. Here is a link to the first character whose background I actually put effort into (prior to this character, most of my characters' backgrounds had little more than three paragraphs). The character, Vol 'Vidum was created in the Halo Mythic system. He was a Sangheili Noble, or Elite, from the Halo series. He was also the squad leader of a small special unit (our party) for the Covenant. Here is a link to a fairly old character. His name is Jacon and he was created in Pathfinder. He is a Catfolk Swashbuckler who fights non-lethally whenever possible. Here is a link to Big Johnson. He was one of my favorite characters to role play because he was raised in a cabin alone for almost his whole life is was very socially awkward because of it. Only he doesn't quite realize how little he understands about society, so he's very confident in his rather absurd statements and actions. He was created in the pathfinder system. Here is a link to what is probably the silliest character I have ever made. This is Mr. Skeltal. He is a D&D5E skeleton bard who plays the trumpet. We discovered many fun things to do with him. For example, he got an ability that allowed him to make a disguise for any creature he could study for one hour. So he made a disguise of a dog (which was extremely realistic) and made it so that he could burst out of it as a human skeleton if he wished. This prevented two bar fights and a mugging.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I sent you a PM. /Matt
I'll send you a pm.