Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Folder Bug - Failed to undefined folder

Edited 1487138136
Hello there Roll20, I have encountered an issue with a folder in my tokens section that appears to not open appropriately; I searched through the forums and found an issue where this happened before: Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3675861/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3675861/slug%7D</a> This issue appears to be happening again; I am unable to open my "Humanoids" folder, nor am I able to do the following: - Delete the "Humanoids" folder. - Add New Folders - Remove Tokens from the "Humanoids" folder. I am still able to access the "Monsters" folder in my game, and it appears I can still use Tokens that have not been categorized as of yet. I have provided a link of the error I get below, I also have attempted to recreate this error in Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
Update: I fixed a setting on my browser to Add New Folders again, I have removed that symptom from the issues list.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Michael, Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thanks!
Kristin C. said: Hi Michael, Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thanks! 1: Per my original post, this has been recreated in all browsers. 2: I am using no extensions on my browser at this time. (The issue where this originally occurred was using Ad-Block Plus originally; I have disabled it for the sake of testing this issue, this did not resolve the problem. Further, all additional settings and even attempting to re-enter the site in Private Browser and Incognito Mode did not resolve the issue.) 3: Cache has been cleared on each system I attempted to access to resolve the issue, the same issue appears to be happening regardless of environment. I have temporarily created a secondary Humanoids folder for now, which I will likely have to use going forward; this is a workaround, however I do not have a way to remove the previous Humanoids folder. - M
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Michael M. , could you please confirm that you've attempted to temporarily disable your anti-virus programs while troubleshooting? Additionally, let's move onto Step 4 .
Silvyre said: Michael M. , could you please confirm that you've attempted to temporarily disable your anti-virus programs while troubleshooting? Additionally, let's move onto Step 4 . Hi there Silvyre, I have indeed attempted to disable anti-virus programs while troubleshooting; to also provide additional assistance, I changed computers entirely to rule out anything specific to the workstation. I will submit a bug report with further details when I get home, so that I can incorporate my main workstation's details. - M