Problem in Shaped Character Sheet?

Hello All, The sheets just updated and now it forces you to choose a modifier to add to your attacks even if you don't want to.  Is there anyway to fix this or is it just a bug with the new sheet?
I believe this is a known bug in 9.0.1 that's fixed in 9.1.0. Not sure about viable workarounds until then.
I was in the sheet last night and it was working perfectly until it updated about an hour or so ago.

Edited 1487279043
Yeah, kind of sucks. Is there a way to revert back to 9.0.0? or. Am I just out of luck?
How do I update to 9.1.0?
Kirsty said: How do I update to 9.1.0? As a non-Pro subscriber you'll have to wait for it to be completed - tested by Pro users and eventually released.  Quite a lot of work... but maybe by the end of Feb...hopefully
I'm also noticing that there seem to be occasional issues in pulling monsters out of the compendium. For example if i pull out a half red dragon veteran it doesn't set any hp or any of his skill proficiencies
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
Murry S. said: I'm also noticing that there seem to be occasional issues in pulling monsters out of the compendium. For example if i pull out a half red dragon veteran it doesn't set any hp or any of his skill proficiencies The best place to capture these issues so they can be fixed is on my  issue tracker . Thanks!
I was adding a spell to a Ranger and noticed the saving throw is tied to the spell caster's attack and not the Save DC

Edited 1487378966
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
Chris F. said: I was adding a spell to a Ranger and noticed the saving throw is tied to the spell caster's attack and not the Save DC A spell's saving throw ability (the one used to calculate the DC) is based on "spell_ability". This has been the case since the very beginning. The spell then calculates the DC based on the bonuses used. If you believe there is an error of some kind please provide reproduction steps on my  issue tracker .
Kryx said: Chris F. said: I was adding a spell to a Ranger and noticed the saving throw is tied to the spell caster's attack and not the Save DC A spell's saving throw ability (the one used to calculate the DC) is based on "spell_ability". This has been the case since the very beginning. The spell then calculates the DC based on the bonuses used. If you believe there is an error of some kind please provide reproduction steps on my  issue tracker . I opened an issue.  The character's Spell DC is 12 and attack is +4.  In the spell details it shows Strength saving throw  (Wis + _ = DC 4).  I thought the DC 4 should be 12?
I'm in a game with Shaped 9.0.1 and several bugs are happening. The options in Spells, Abilities are not showing or updating correctly. Clicking to activate them they only show some details but description, damage, content do not show. Open on "Edit" mode it shows the content is checked and should be showing. Spells are not showing attacks, damage or DC and once they are filled in they are not updating properly. Class Abilities weren't showing content so once edited they would show up but it spammed the content twice. and wasn't there a way to add a "Spells" tab if we wanted?

Edited 1487458495
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Sam, The best place to capture issues so they can be fixed is on my issue tracker . Please provide screenshots and/or reproduction steps. You can read about the changes around spells on the  changelog . Spells tab removal is discussed as part of version 8.0.0 changes. Try the "Expand" button to achieve a nearly identical experience.