Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Assistance

Edited 1487353184
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Hey guys our DM got himself a year long Plus subscription so he can offer us better effects in game. I was wondering if anyone else want to join me in donating some funds to his Roll20 account so he can upgrade to a Pro account? The difference is another $50, I will sponsor $10, so if everyone sponsors like $5 each it already goes a long way towards affording the upgrade.  To me it is a way to say thanks to Mark for his effort and awesome game sessions. And if the DM is a Pro member we all gain benefit from it when we play in his game so it is a good investment.
unfortunately I can't right now.  I may be able to do it later in the spring.  We may end up owning on our taxes and have to save up for that.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
All good Clifford, was just a suggestion. I know everyone has their own problems and stuff :) Those of us that can donate $5 or more can do so, just $5 is minimum donation on role20. you basically do a gift subscription but it is not really a gift subscription it is a donation which the user cna then use to buy membership level or maybe even market place goodies.