Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using tokens from Storm Kings Thunder in other campaigns

I am a purchaser of Storm Kings Thunder.  I am running a separate campaign and would like to use the tokens from Storm Kings Thunder.  Is there a way for me to import the monster tokens from Storm Kings Thunder to this new campaign?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You would have to become a subscriber of a plus account for the  character vault feature which would allow you to import the characters with tokens attached to them to the vault then export them to your current game or become a subscriber of a pro account and use the  transmogrifier  feature to transfer the same from one game to another.
If one purchases the Monster Manual from roll20, would you be able to import monster tokens into any game, or would you need to be a subscriber of a plus account as well?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry for the delay in replying Zakary but life interrupted me briefly. I believe you will find your answer to your question in the  official announcement about the Monster Manual. Roll20 is quoted as saying ... the Monster Manual will expand the D&D 5th Edition Compendium to include all content from within the book. Similarly to Volo’s Guide to Monsters , you’ll be able to use the Compendium tab on the Roll20 tabletop to find Monster Manual entries, and drag & drop monster tokens from the book into your pre-existing adventures!