Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking ST for VTM Beginners game

A number of my friends and I are looking to delve into the world of Vampire the Masquerade and are currently seeking an ST to this end, As for the system and the like we will leave it to ST preference and will discuss it more at length. We are hoping to hold the game in a private discord once a week or perhaps more often depending on scheduling or what whomever we may find is comfortable with.  We are all beginners to the system with little to no lore knowledge and are looking for a helping hand in learning and becoming acquainted with the system and lore. We are all avid roleplayers and our group focuses mostly on story as opposed to straight mechanics.  We thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and perhaps respond, and hope that someone out there is able to help us find suitable grounding so that we may explore this particular RPG in good hands.
Presently we have 3-4 confirmed, Myself, My girlfriend and for sure our friend kirin. We are all between the ages of 20 and 26 respectively and we are all west coast though our schedules are mostly free from what i understand. Let me check with the group and if they're cool i'll send you a link to our discord to talk and see if it's compatible.
Still looking for a ST? 
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I sent you a PM. /Matt