Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Call of Cthulhu Group 7th Ed.

Hi, I'm looking for a group for some Call of Cthulhu 7E (GMT). Ive GM the Deadlight Scenario IRL for some friends, but I am still new to CoC and relatively new to Roll20 (ok as a player, never ran a game). I was wondering if any people either experienced with the game or just up for giving it a shot, would consider allowing me to join in a game. My time zone is GMT. Unfortunately CoC seems to be rare on Roll20, which is a shame I had loads of fun playing it. If no one is running a game in the near future I would be willing to have a go as Keeper, though it may be a little clunky initially. New players would be welcome and maybe we could get a regular group going.
Yeah finding a CoC game that is also doable for someone in Europe seems to be difficult (the horrible search engine certainly doesnt help...) I'd be interested. Haven't really played much of the game or roll20 either though. Also not a native speaker, but I can try^^
Il totally get involved in this just promise Nyartholtep isn't any final boss or anything jk. Contact me we can discuss it more!
I would love to join the game with You guys. I have played only few games, but i love the system and the setting
I would also love to be involved, depending on when you were running the game. I've just picked up the 7E rule book. I played a lot of CoC in the '90s and I'm looking to get back into it.
If you guys are okay with 6th edition (which uses some rules from 7th) I could do the Keeper. Contact me and either give me a discord invite or your discord tag and we can discuss the details.
Hi. My timezone is also GMT. I have played and GM'd Call of Cthulhu (6th Ed.) and Trail of Cthulhu on Roll 20, but not for a year or so. I bought the PDF of 7th Ed. a while back but haven't read through it yet. I am looking to get back into CoC and this may be a great opportunity. I am also happy to Keeper but would need time to set something up.