Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Status marker not showing

This macro will not set the "X" marker on the selected token, it just shows the blood splatters. !token-mod --set bar1_value|0 statusmarkers|dead /desc It seems that @{selected|token_name} is defeated. /fx splatter-blood @{selected|token_id} @{selected|token_id} /fx glow-blood @{selected|token_id} @{selected|token_id} /fx bubbling-blood @{selected|token_id} @{selected|token_id} any ideas?
Is your API running? You may have to restart the sandbox.
And the obvious "is-it-plugged-in?" question, do you have the TokenMod API script installed?
Oh by all that is holy and right in this world!!!  Wow, I cannot even believe that this WHOLE time I have been "using" token mod and not realized that I NEVER installed it.  On a positive note, that MAY actually solve many of the issues that I have using my scripts.  :-)  (oh, so you mean I have to turn ON the script to get it to work???)  Well, yeah, that DOES help a bit.  Anywhoo, I'm gonna go back to feeling stupid now.