Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Find out which character sheet a campaign is using.

Edited 1487439714
Does anyone know a way to determine what character sheet a campaign is using?  I would like to make my Api set defaults base on the sheet used.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There isn't a way to do that explicitly in the API.  The best you could do is look for attributes that you can use to recognize what sheet HAS been used, but that isn't a guarantee.  You are probably better off having a setting in the globalconfig that let's the user choose which sheet to preconfigure for.
Asking the users at install was my backup idea but thought I was ask.  Thanks for your help.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, would be great if it was accessible on the Campaign object, along with various other things. =/