Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5] Character Sheet Resetting Attributes

Hello, I've been having some problems with the D&D 3.5 character sheet. It's been resetting the attributes and their corresponding modifiers back down to 10. Is this a known bug or am I, the DM, overlooking something?
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
The D&D 3.5 sheet has not been updated recently. Just to check the basics, you are making the changes under the "Base" field and not the "Total" field, correct?  The "Total" and "Mod" fields are calculated from the values entered into the "Base", "Misc", and "Temp" fields so if those fields are not changed, the "Total" and "Mod" fields will be over written when it does the calculations.  On the same note if you find a NaN in the "Total"/"Mod" fields, then overwrite any zeros in the "Misc" and "Temp" fields with a new zero (0) to fix them. You also need to be certain to click outside of the field modified to ensure that the value is written to the server correctly.  If you close the sheet before clicking somewhere outside the edited field, the values may also revert. If it is something else, let us know and we can try to track things down further. Hope this helps.
We were putting them in under the attributes tab and that just updated to the total amount. I went ahead and fixed all their characters for them. Thanks so much for the help!