Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Feb. 19 Game Canceled

I can't make it to the table tomorrow (Feb. 19). My sincere apologies. — Sharpe
The horse got its revenge, didn't it?
I think his family is dragging him screaming to a family meeting...
Naryar said: I think his family is dragging him screaming to a family meeting... OMG I know that pain.
Had a house party. Started Thursday. Got a little bigger than I expected. That's a pretty mild description of the past five days. This is why I plan to play during months of inclement weather. Where I live, there are at least three solid months of freezing temperatures and snow. Except, this year, we didn't have even one. In four days, I'll have lived here for 36 years; I don't recall a fall so warm and beautiful, a winter that never came, or a spring so fast upon us. Ever.
I want to sincerely stress that my frustrated lamentations above weren't prelude to an abrupt ending of this season. Before we complete this season, I expect to finish this and the next dungeon, possibly  with multiple interludes into other "side-quest" dungeons such as the hedge maze.  Furthermore, I still plan to run a "blue team" introductory dungeon for new-to-GURPS players. It's thinking pretty far ahead, but year four of Gorefest Dungeon may need fresh meat to fill the ranks. Neither Mark nor Valter were able to take permanent roles this season, forcing us to seek out one new player in Allen. As "dean of players," I need to start sewing seeds for the next crop of GURPS players sooner rather than later . . .