Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Sheet too slow to play

Hi, Recently I've started playing a Pathfinder campaign on Roll20. Everything seemed to work out fine until the moment to fill out my character sheet, the entire tab has started going so slow to make the game unplayable. It takes up to 30 seconds only to switch from one blanck space to another. Is there anything I could to solve out this?
May I ask what browser you're using? I've found Chrome to work much better for any sort of 'app' based website. It's usually far faster in my experience.
I'm using chrome...

Edited 1487521602
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you use LastPass? if so turn it off, that has been known to have this effect on Roll20 sheets. Other password managers may have the same effect. If that doesn't work, try turning off other addons one by one. If disabling one makes it faster please tell us which one (The sheet is slow, but not THAT slow. )
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Also, are you a spellcaster with lot's of spells loaded on the sheet?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Also, are you a spellcaster with lot's of spells loaded on the sheet? Same problem on the Pathfinder sheet, eh? :P
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kryx said: Vince said: Also, are you a spellcaster with lot's of spells loaded on the sheet? Same problem on the Pathfinder sheet, eh? :P You know the deal... "Oh, I can drag and drop every spell from the compendium to my sheet?  Cool." time passes... "There is something wrong with my sheet.  It's way too slow for some reason."  ;-) Oh and did I mention the PF compendium has 1355 spells available?
chris b. said: Do you use LastPass? if so turn it off, that has been known to have this effect on Roll20 sheets. Other password managers may have the same effect. If that doesn't work, try turning off other addons one by one. If disabling one makes it faster please tell us which one (The sheet is slow, but not THAT slow. ) I've been checking on all of my addons and I finally sort i out. Avast online security and Avast password were the 2 addons that more than any other one compromised my game (not only the sheet) and I finally can play whit my friends...I'm so glad you helped me out
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
A happy ending.  Cool