Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with roll template inside a repeating section

Edited 1487521892
David
Sheet Author
I have this code outside a repeating section  <input class="sheet-skill_values" type="text" disabled value="[@{stealth_mod}+@{hide_value}+@{fatigue_mod}]" name="attr_sneak_total" /> <button type="roll" value="&{template:skillRoll} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{skillvalue=[@{sneak_total}]}} {{fumble=[[ceil(95+([@{sneak_total}])/20))]]}} {{crit=[[ceil(([@{sneak_total}])/20)+1]]}} {{special=[[ceil(([@{sneak_total}])/5)+1]]}}       {{success=[[[@{sneak_total}]]]}} {{roll=[[1d100]]}} {{skillname=Sneak}}" ></button> In it works fine. But I put the same code into a repeating section it crashes on the fumble <input type="number" disabled name="attr_wpn_attk_total" value="@{wpn_attk_value}+@{manipulation_mod}+@{fatigue_mod}" /> <button type="roll" value="&{template:skillRoll} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{skillvalue=[@{wpn_attk_total}]}} {{fumble=[[ceil(95+([@{wpn_attk_total}])/20))]]}} {{crit=[[ceil(([@{wpn_attk_total}])/20)+1]]}} {{special=[[ceil(([@{wpn_attk_total}])/5)+1]]}}         {{success=[[[@{wpn_attk_total}]]]}} {{roll=[[1d100]]}} {{skillname=Attack}}" ></button> SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but ")" found.
I think you need another parenthesis after ceil: ceil((95+...

Edited 1487523042
David
Sheet Author
I re did it and got rid of the []'s in the middle, this  {{fumble=[[95+ceil((@{wpn_attk_total}/20))]]}} seems to work.  It strange that it works outside the repeating section