Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds Tabbed] Syntax Error

Hi! I recently started to get the below described error when rolling directly from the sheet, for instance in the Strength attribute: SyntaxError: Expected [0-9] but "I" found. Any idea on whats causing it? Thanks
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
What browser are you using? Because nothing has been updated in quite a while (although I'm working on an update for Rifts and Rippers).
Hi! I'm using Chrome. The error only comes up on one character sheet, when rolling Agility or Strength.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Can you put those characters in the Vault and I'll invite you to a game so we can import them? I'd like to take a look at the character to see what's going on. However, since it's only happening to 2 characters, I'm inclined to believe something on the sheet is wonky than something with the sheet being wrong. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Also, make sure that all the fields are filled in properly, with numbers.  For example: That will produce the error you describe...the blank field should be filled in with a number, even if it's zero.
Hi Fiderski, Some fields where not filled and the encumbrance value in the attributes had some weird value of -Infinity... . When i corrected all the fields, the error disappeared. Thanks
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Awesome. :)