Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic lighting bug?

Edited 1487542825
Hello. I uploaded maps I made and I am having my dynamic lighting getting cut off. It's like there is a slanted square cutting off the light. There is nothing there on the dynamic lighting layer. I have seen this on multiple pages. It still happens if I put the question mark token (where the light it coming from) on the other side of the "box"
Did you manually create the lighting walls or did you use the automated process to generate them from the image data?
If the curved green line is supposed to be a dynamic lighting (DL) line, it looks like it was drawn with the circle tool. DL has problems working with the circle tool. Try redrawing curved lines with the polygon tool (making some straight lines that approximate the curve) and DL should be happier.
Thanks! That was the problem. Once I did the circle by hand, it was fine.