Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storm Kings Thunder

So i have a physical copy of the book that i bought at barnes and nobel but i see that it is also offered on the marketplace is there anyway i can have it counted as me owning it on roll 20? like redeem it someway? or do i have to pay another 50+$ on it to get it on here?
Nope. You'd have to pay full price on here. It does seem kind of silly, but that's how it is!
oh...well that sucks i was hoping i wouldn't have to do that. Thanks for the reply
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Unfortunately this is not possible. The physical book and roll20 digital merchandise are two different products from two different companies. Not only would you be paying for all the information that is contained in the product, you are also paying for all the labor used to format the book into roll20 digital layout so as a purchaser you can use it straight from the beginning if you purchased the roll20 material. As you have the book in hand, you may always manually input the material yourself. Have a good game and keep the dice rolling.