Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Eyes of the Stone Thief

Hi all, I've just purchased Eye of the Stone Thief for 13th Age but with the aim of running it in other systems (primarily D&D 5e). The big problem is that the (beautiful) maps in the adventure are isometric and highly stylised and not suited to VTT use. Unfortunately, I don't play in person, only VTT. Does anyone know of some repository somewhere which has VTT friendly maps for this Megadungeon? I'm willing to pay and I'm certainly not above creating them myself. I just don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone somewhere has already done it. Thanks in advance. Mark
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I just use appropriate maps from the 13th Age Organized Play adventure. Lots of them are available free if you register for a Pelgrane Press Bookshelf. They're PNG, so you should convert to 72 dpi JPG before uploading them. I find a lot of them work well at 9 units by 11 units. I do have some of the atmospheric art ready to show my players. The Blind Spire, for example.
Thanks Andrew. I downloaded all of those maps. I wasn't sure how specific the maps needed to be. Less so with 13th Age than other more traditional d20 games I guess due to the abstract nature of the combat in game. Thanks for the tip.