Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Your connection to the server has been interrupted.

Hello. Recently, a red box appears when I use a Roll20 game campaign. It started to appear about 3 days ago and it does not improve. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. Internet speed is very fast. I have also delete my browsing history and cookies and add-ons. Other internet work is easy. But roll20 is not good. This is the first time I have used roll20 for about three years. Please help me. I am sorry to use the translator.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Phasesult, Could you please carefully work through steps 1 and 4 of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)

Edited 1487875161
Firefox also has the same symptoms. Here is my Support Details and Console log.[chrome]
Gid
Roll20 Team
I removed your first screenshot so your IP address wouldn't be on public display. Are you running Roll20 over a WiFi connection or a VPN?
I am not using a WiFi or VPN server. However, I replaced the router connected to my Internet line with another one. The campaign will work normally. Thank you for your help!
Gid
Roll20 Team
You're very welcome, Phasesult! I'll mark this as resolved.