Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[CGen] PFS pdf's and API Scripts never working right

What is the deal with being unable to use Creature Gen! with a Pathfinder Society statblock? I never get these things right. I can't even change the name of a token and make it work right. I end up having to stick to the PRD statblocks for everything.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Have you checked out the CGen Bugfix ?
Yes. I fixed it a while back. I just have to master the intricacies of the formatting. I'm starting to get the hang of it a bit. The problems I really encounter are with named mobs.

Edited 1487646657
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
sometimes i have to re-order some rows,  for named mobs i was putting them in CombatManager, then copying and pasting that into CreatureGen. Mainly had to change "HP" to "hp" for that process. but then i was having to type into CombatManager which kind of defeats the purpose CreatureGen is getting old so ...obviously it won't work with the new smaller Unchained statblocks. "Attack Options" is completely not even present in the old statblocks, like a combo of Special Attacks and Special Abilities We have a compendium monster importer about to come out for the Pathfinder sheet, and hopefully soon finalize a statblock importer for all the non OGL monsters (or even more recent OGL monsters not in the compendium)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Vince, I've never seen this used before. Is that the Legacy sheet? I will definitely be hitting this when I get done with work. Thank you!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This is the current "actively supported" Pathfinder Sheet. The clip is from the current beta version of the sheet which is going to be a big update.  We are working hard to get this out as soon as possible.  You can help view/test the sheet on our  beta game .
Big time thank you to Vince and Rabulias for helping me figure this all out. I now have the beta sheet running correctly. I really hope you do get a text parser added to this for character building or pulling from the SRD or even PC Gen statblocks. This is flat out great for speedy table building! Thanks again!