Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Marketplace people

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey if you are someone who makes artwork for roll20 marketplace or have modules that you made for them or anything else for that matter that involves making stuff for the marketplace I would like to help you join us in open chats on Slack. Requirement is you have to have something in the marketplace as this is for marketplace members. We have a lot of people already part of the group such as some already famous people like Russ H, Gaberial P, Brassbadger, Devin K, Me any many more. This is great place for asking for help on information, questions about something and also just to hang out. If your not part of the Slack Marketplace group, send me a message with your email and I will send out an invite from Slack to join the chats. Look forward to seeing you guys there.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
What is Slack?

Edited 1487643512
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
B Simon Smith said: What is Slack? Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration tool
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yes it basically a tool much like skype or other chat services, however it open chat and was provided to the marketplace artist/modules etc by Roll20 team.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is also what the devs and mods use to communicate with.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Simon, Slack is a laid back means for the artists to meet one another, perhaps share other social media handles to help cross promote each other and let the community know where they can find us on Roll20 and in social media. We started with smaller groups several years back (just to see if anyone wanted to meet each other), and as the market has grown, it has been wonderful to see new faces join in on the discussion. With the continuous influx of artists, it can be difficult to continue to track everyone down, so the forums are a nice place to get the word out. You can contact Josh, or any of the other artists he mentions in his original post if you would like to come join in on the discussion.  Cheers! - Russ
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
No thanks.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you Russ for explaining a little more details about slack.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
No problem Simon. The invitation will still be open should you change your mind.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thats 4 new members who have joined up because of this post, Glad to see our community slack grow yet again. Look forward to more new comers.
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
I'd like to say that being a part of the slack chat over the last couple of weeks has been really helpful and fun. It's also encouraged me to work harder on my own packs. Hope to see more there!
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am a bit interested on joining, I sometimes have doubts on what to do or what would be better for a pack.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Send me a PM, Dsurion :D