Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transferring LMoP?

Hi, I own the Lost Mine of Phandelver module in real life. Would it be possible to provide proof and get it in roll20, or would I have to purchase it separately? Thanks, yalcc
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Unfortunately you will have to purchase it. The physical book and roll20 digital merchandise are two different products from two different companies. Not only would you be paying for all the information that is contained in the product, you are also paying for all the labor used to format the material into roll20 digital layout so as a purchaser you can use it straight from the beginning if it is purchased on roll20. As you have the book in hand, you may always manually input the material yourself. Have a good game and keep the dice rolling.