Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Contacting Artists?

I have looked everywhere on how to contact an artist (Gabriel Pickard). Everytime I click on their name, it does not take me to their profile, but a page of all the items they are selling. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The only way to contact us is if we post in the forums like this, or through the dev team as far as I know.  Also you have a marvelous name.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As Gabriel (P not you C!) points out, the best way to contact artists directly (for reference and future artist seekers) is to contact the dev team directly on <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> Tell them who, what and why and they will be happy to forward the information on or at least put you in touch with the artist :)
Thank you!!