Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[AD&D 1E Sheet] Saves - Sequence Out of Order

Let's just start off with, great sheet, thanks.  One minor niggle, the saving throws are listed out of sequence with the way they're listed in the books. The DMG lists them as; Paralyzation, Poison or Death Magic Petrification or Polymorph* Rod, Staff or Wand  Breath Weapon**  Spell*** * Excluding polymorph wand attacks. ** Excluding those which cause petrification or polymorph. *** Excluding those for which another saving throw type is specified, such as death, petrification, polymorph, etc. The sheet currently has #3 RSW and #4 BW first in the order. Didn't really notice this 'till I had about 20-30 sheets filled out [facepalm]. Now, I have no idea if this can be changed easily or not. If it can, great. If not, then not. Didn't see this in any of the recent forum posts, so I thought I'd mention it. Thanks in advance.

Edited 1487664667
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks AI. While I'm not the original sheet author, I made a big overhaul on the sheet last year and I totally overlooked that. &nbsp;I'll definitely make a correction to get things in the appropriate order according to p79 of my dusty old DM's Guide. &nbsp;Thanks Like this? UPDATE: Pull request submitted:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/2313" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/2313</a> I think I just missed the deadline for this week ;-( ... Should see the change by next week though. Cheers
Yes, that's it. Thanks for the quick response and update. Sometimes it's the little things that really count. Much appreciated. Cheers.