Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Player Macro's

Just watched a Video explaining the tutorial... In regards to creating macro's (pathfinder) does the player have control to create macros or is that just a DM thing. Example- LVL 1 fighter that has a sword and a bow. Can a player create a sword attack macro and a bow attack macro.....
They can create macros on their own sheets in the Abilities section of the Attributes and Abilities tab of the journal.
Thanks Ed's! I guess its time to find a video on player specific "stuff" haha
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Be sure to check out the  wiki , a wealth of info in there :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
... also in regards to the PF sheet(may apply to other sheets as well), there's less reason than ever to have to create macros. All kinds of options are available "on-sheet" to cover a gamut of circumstances.  Many sheet's include access to a roll's macro-text if you need to tweak something further.  You can drag/drop any button roll from a sheet to the macro quickbar (rename/colorize as needed).  The PF sheet now has command buttons for nearly any roll that you may want to make.  The command menu buttons will post a whispered "menu" of choices to chat where you merely select the roll you want to make from the menu. I'm in no way trying to discourage you from making your own macros, but I would encourage everyone to explore the limits of what's available from a sheet as well.  Have fun.  Keep asking questions. ;-)
Well looks like I need to create a game and a character to test this all out. Thanks for the tips!