Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Align to Grid not showing

Hi guys  Sorry if this has been asked before but when I am trying to align my grid following all the instructions. I.e.  enlarge to 150, click on "map and background" and when I right click on my page it just doesn't show advanced or align to grid ( it only shows Edit, Paste, Undo). What's going on here? Any help please.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Are you right clicking on a graphic on the map layer?  If you right click on open space with no graphic, you will get: Be sure you are getting the light blue border around a graphic when you right click it.  If you aren't, you might be on the wrong layer.  This is what I get if I'm on the Object layer and right click where an image is on the Map layer:

Edited 1487687303
Thanks for the quick response Yep I'm definitely on the graphics i.e. map. but there is no light blue border, I've no idea about the right or wrong layer though, how do you know which layer you should be on? Oh and on the Map and Background tab