Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with tabbed layout

David
Sheet Author
I am having an issue when I move between tabs.  When I move from the skills tab to the combat or the magic and then back to the skills tab the layout gets messed up. I thought maybe the elements on the combat and magic tabs where extending beyond the right hand edge of tab and that  was messing up the layout some how.  But I tried pulling the items away from the edge but it still occurs.
It looks like the magic 'tab page' is smaller than the skill 'tab page' and some how keeps the new size when you switch back.  Is there some kind of control on the size of the magic tab that is different from the rest?
David
Sheet Author
It seems to be the content of the skills tab that is doing it but it is strange,you would think that  coming back from any tab would screw up the layout  and not just a couple of them.  I patched it by putting a fixed width in for the  skills tab.