Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storage Quota when your subscription expires

Hey there, today I was organizing my things on the art library and I noticed that I'm near maximum storage quota for non subscribers. Since I occasionally subscribe for pro account, but could happen that I don't sign in for long periods of time, I was asking to myself what would happen to files on art library when you exceed 100 mb as a subscriber but then your subscribtion ends. It's just for my knowledge and I'm not sure this is the right section of the forum to asking that, but I haven't found a more suitable section. Cheers =) 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
At the point that your subscription level puts your quota below your current utilization, you would not be able to add more to you library, but would retain access to your currently uploaded context. For example, if you were subscribed as a Pro and had 123/2000mb used, then reduced your subscription to a free account, you would then have 123/100mb used. You could access all 123mb of the uploaded content but would not be able to upload additional content until you removed the overage of 23mb and enough additional space to upload your new content. 
This is great. Thanks for your answer :)