Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5e Need third (maybe fourth) EST

Hello, I am a DM with two players ready to play consistent sessions.  We'd probably be looking for sessions on Friday nights, but can adjust.  We would optimally prefer a party of four, but only need one more person to start.   Requirements: Must have a mic and be willing to use either Skype or Discord. Reply if interested.
Anytime Saturday or early Sunday and I'm interested.
im down for any days except m-w and i have discord
After 10pm Friday night Sunday morning or night works too
I'm available most Friday nights and can use Discord. I have two ideas for characters already worked out. A Half-Orc Lawful Evil Paladin and a High Elf Bladesinger Wizard. The Paladin has a full backstory while the wizard is still in the early planning stages. If either of them work for this campaign let me know!
I know you said Fridays but any day will work for me except Mondays and Wednesdays. I normally DM but am looking to take a break and find a game to play instead.
Me and my girlfriend may be interested in joining. We have played quite a bit of 5e and would love to talk to you about your game if you still have slots open.
Hey! I'm a GM looking to get some player time in along with a buddy of mine. Both of us have a pretty good amount of experience with D&D and Roll20, so getting started up won't be bad. We both enjoy just about any side of gameplay, also! If you can swing getting me and my friend in, I'd love to join. I've been looking to find a smaller game of about 3-4 players (hard to come by sometimes). We were looking for a weekendish session time too, and we're both in the Eastern Timezone if that makes a difference. Love to hear back :)
Thanks for all the interest, our group is now full!