Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Random Chapter Set 1 by Russ Hapke not appearing in my Art Librairy after purchase

I bought this addon for use in a game that i'm DMing and purchased it for me when i was in the marketplace. it shows up in my purchases and when i went to game settings and applied it as an add-on i got the message that it was successfully applied. However when i go into the game the art that is supposed ot come with the pack doesn't show up in my art library. please help. i have looked through the forums with other people having issues with missing art and have already applied fixes from them including: ensuring my browser is updated, disabling all extensions/antivirus, clearing cache, clearing cookies, and resetting the browser. none of these however have fixed the issue. i even added exceptions for 3rd-party cookies using roll20.net, app.roll20.net, roll20dev.net, app.roll20dev.net and status.roll20.net.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
From reading the description it looks like these are pre-built maps. Have you looked in the maps drawer at the top of the page to see if they are already built there?
i have and they are
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Marc S. Like Marketplace Modules, Game Addons do not add assets to your Art Library. In the case of Random Chapter Set 1 , you instead receive fully-prepared Pages. For more information about Game Addons, check out our  Game Addons Wiki section or our recent announcement . I hope this helps!