Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to select thin vertical line in map and background layer

I am unable to select a thin line that I drew using the polygon tool. The line was drawn with no problem but once I tried to select and move it, I was unable to. Left-clicking and dragging a box around to select it does nothing.The problem appears to be limited to vertical, grid-snapped lines with the 'thin' weight, as well as vertical portions of circles with the 'thin' setting for weight. I am running the latest version of Google Chrome, if that is of any help in diagnosing the problem. The map I encountered the issue was rather large, so im not sure if that has something to do with it. I would appreciate the help in getting this sorted.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi Liam D. , thank you for the report. The Dev Team is aware of this issue and, as a workaround , recommends using a thicker line weight for your drawings until this issue can be fixed.