Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] New Player Looking for Full Adventure

Hi there I am a new player looking to get into a deep and wondrous set of quests and adventures with other people! I have a basic application filled out to give an overview of when I'm available and the character I would enjoy playing, but i could always remake my character to fit the games needs! Player Name: Jared K. Time Zone: Pacific Availability: Any weekday after 3 p.m., weekends before 4 p.m. Age: 24 Character Race : Lightfoot Halfling Character Class : Rogue Character Name : Merric Thorngage Alignment : Neutral good Background : Merric was born like many halflings within a small friendly community built within a secluded glade which was well known to those who were considered allies. However one day a group of well armed soldiers arrived within the limits of the village announcing that these lands were to be seized in preparation for a new castle which must be built for the Lord Raygar, an extremely self centered and un-feeling man. Frightened and still only 10 years old Merric found himself being ushered into a secret hiding spot within his families home by his mother and father. Soon all that could be heard was the shouting of the soldiers and the screams of the townspeople as they were slain if any resistance was shown. Crying and by himself Merric had no idea whether his parents were alive or dead and began to smell smoke and feel heat emanating from outside the hiding spot. Bursting through the doorway and out into the village he sees multiple buildings engulfed in flames, and many corpses line the streets friends and neighbors lay dead heads removed full of enough arrows to be pincushions. Tears brimming in his eyes Merric runs deep into the surrounding forest knowing deep in his heart he could never forgive the lord who stole his life from him. Using his halfling stealth and ability to make friends anywhere he went Merric found himself in a large city surrounded by pickpockets, thieves, and scoundrels which surprisingly fit his bawdy and sly attitude which had developed since the tragedy in his past. Always on the look for the next adventure, treasure chest, or tavern with ale and song Merric has become a rouge known to accept both difficult retrieval missions as well as random good deeds that may need a special finesse.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I sent you a PM. /Matt