Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Card Deck Problems, Custom Deck and using a Tablet

Hello, frankly not certain if this is the place to post this or if there's a trick to it that I've heretofore not noticed. When using a card deck, and I have had this problems both with the Playing Cards and a custom deck that I have built, I have problems playing a card from my hand onto the game-grid/table. The card will not follow my finger when I tap-and-drag, and tap-and-holding creates a menu as if it were just a graphic on another site. Simply tapping it shows the card up-close, not sure that's a problem. Can anyone help, or is this an actual bug?
Gid
Roll20 Team
There's a high liklihood that this is a bug. Our tablet support needs a lot of love. What kind of tablet are using?
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab E, running Android 6.0.1 with Chrome. I hope that helps!