Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Portrait Packs: Saving Faces 1 & 2

Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone! While taking a brief break on token packs, I created two portrait style packs to represent different characters. Each pack comes with 25-26 unique characters, in both square and round formats. You can find my Saving Faces Pack 2  here! Alternatively, if you're looking for something a little more realistic, check out my first Saving Faces Pack,  here! If you like portrait style tokens, feel free to comment on what you'd like to see in the future! Thanks! Z
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Alternate title: You're going to have to FACE it (your addicted to love)?  Really strong style I like how distinct these remain even at a very small size.
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Gabriel, one of the benefits to the more cartoony style is that the tokens remain much clearer at different sizes. I always try to make sure they look good big or small! I might have to make a valentine's/love themed pack now, I'll just do sexy faces. Gaze into the sexy eye of the Ogre! Look at the topless Orc Chieftan on his silk pillow! Haha.