Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Questions About Becoming Creator

So I've been looking into to getting started posting and selling art to the Roll20 marketplace, and noticed that they require you to either fill out a W-9 or a W-8BEN form.  My question is, does Roll20 automatically deduct the tax from your monthly payments, or are you required to pay back those taxes at a later date.  This information is critical for me getting set up on the community, and any feedback from someone with experience with this would be greatly appreciated.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
For answers about such things, please email the devs at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and they will be happy to fill you in on all of it!