Masterwork Borders 2 Buy Here I've been making customized token borders for my own campaigns to facilitate fun for expression- and sensation-based players for years, and it's added a lot to the experience by bringing everyone into an engaging and unified setting. This set focuses more on a fantasy aesthetic, and introduces a new idea I'm playing with: special effects! The lightning effects in this pack come in multiple colors, and are designed to work with any border in the series. The Masterwork Borders series is a solid investment for GMs that want to add another layer of polish or expression to their digital table without having to drop a fortune on photoshop layer-styles, or years into mastering the tools themselves. On the docket for future sets: • More special effects If you'd like to give feedback… …then here are a few questions I'm asking for future sets in the series: • What other effects would you like to see in future sets? • What would you like to see more of? More Sci-Fi? More Fantasy? Something super specific? • If you also purchased Masterwork Borders 1, what about this set appeals to you? • Anything else you'd like to say? Any feedback is better than no feedback! Thank you, and happy adventuring!