Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Sheet macro adjustments

Guys, I want to use the Pathfinder roll buttons for attacks and such.  I have a couple of questions.   1st- Is there a way to make a TOKEN ACTION macro so that I don't have to open the sheet to roll my attacks while still using the attack features of the sheet itself? 2nd- in the attack section there is this: @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} @{toggle_attack_accessible} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + @{attack_macro} ]]}} {{damage=[[@{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro}]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + @{attack_macro} + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1) ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} {{vs=@{vs}}} {{vs@{vs}=@{vs}}} {{precision_dmg1=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg1_type=@{precision_dmg_type}}} {{precision_dmg2=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg2_type=@{global_precision_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg1=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg1_type=@{critical_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg2=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg2_type=@{global_critical_dmg_type}}} I want to add targeting ability that will let me click a target token and it will check the attack vs that target's AC.  Like so: @{selected|token_name} makes a @{nm1} attack against @{target|token_name} ! [[1d20+6]] vs. [[@{target|AC}]] A.C. DMG:[[@{dmg1}]] I would like to know where to insert this bolded text, (or what changes I should make to it so that it will work), into the macro so that it will check the target's AC that I click on after I click the attack macro.  I am not sure where in this mess of text it should go and whether or not I need to alter the wording.  Any help here would be awesome.

Edited 1487965036
A workaround would be:  @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} @{toggle_attack_accessible} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + @{attack_macro} ]] vs [[@{target|AC}]] AC }} {{damage=[[@{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro}]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + @{attack_macro} + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1) ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} {{precision_dmg1=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg1_type=@{precision_dmg_type}}} {{precision_dmg2=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg2_type=@{global_precision_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg1=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg1_type=@{critical_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg2=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg2_type=@{global_critical_dmg_type}}} I bolded the stuff I added into the default macro. I also removed {{vs=@{vs}}} {{vs@{vs}=@{vs}}}. Issue here is that you're going to have to add in the bolded part to the attack rolls of iterative attacks, if any. From what I've noticed, the default 'vs AC/touch AC/CMD' that you normally see in the default has to do with the {{vs=@{vs}}} {{vs@{vs}=@{vs}}} in the macro. I can't seem to make it list a number/attribute however, so I decided to remove it to make way for a more custom edit. If anyone knows how a better way to tinker around with the {{vs}} thing, it'd be great to hear.

Edited 1488226918
That's awesome!  It works great.  There is a follow up piece I would like to do as well.  On that output it shows "Attack" and then the rolls.  Between "Attack" and the rolls I would like the text to appear with the name of the target token so that we know which token was attacked.  Something like @{target token name} or whatever.  What would the syntax be for adding that in?? Okay, I got it to show up as the LAST line of text under the attack/dmg and attack type of piercing.  Is there anyway to get it to show after the names but BEFORE the attack rolls?  Like in descriptive form?
You can probably use the subtitles in that case: @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} @{toggle_attack_accessible} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle=Attack against @{target|token_name}}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + @{attack_macro} ]] vs [[@{target|AC}]] AC}} {{damage=[[@{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro}]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + @{attack_macro} + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1) ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} {{precision_dmg1=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg1_type=@{precision_dmg_type}}} {{precision_dmg2=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg2_type=@{global_precision_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg1=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg1_type=@{critical_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg2=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg2_type=@{global_critical_dmg_type}}} It would look like this: