Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call Of Cthulhu 7th Edition Looking For Players

Get In touch for more info.
I have been dying to play some CoC. My ability to participate is largely determined by time and date of game. Otherwise, I'm very flexible on era, type of game, character etc. I am able to do an ongoing game if schedules work out.
Well as for time im good for anytime on the weekends or from Monday to Wednesday. As for the date we shall have to see how many people get interested and work a schedule around all of them.  
Also new players don't be discouraged!
Hi there, I'm new to Roll20, but I've been playing pen/paper RPGs for about 6 years now.  I haven't played CoC7e yet, but have played 6e quite a bit.  I'd be interested in joining a group if we can figure out a good schedule.  I'd be free evenings Tues-Sat after about 5:30 MST.
I am totally new to Call of Cthulhu, but I am in love with the Eldritch Horror board game, familiar with pen and paper games, really into the idea of a mystery styled game, willing to learn anything. I am usually available more weekdays after 6pm EST and weekends.  My schedule changes up so Im not the most available but willing to make things work. 

Edited 1488067563
I've wanted to try out CoC for a while. I haven't played it before but I'm reasonably experienced with tabletop RPGs and I know the Lovecraft universe somewhat well (although in some ways that could be a disadvantage I suppose). I'd be available to play weekdays after 5pm GMT (although I may be busy Wednesdays) and potentially available weekends, although that's more variable.
I've never played CoC before ^_^ sounds like fun if you wouldnt mind having me friend! I live in the east coast of the US
Hi Frost, I'm just wondering if there is any further info you can share with us, like when you want to start, how many players, setting (1920's, modern). We could even potentially start working on characters. 
Well we currently have 3 players and are looking for 1 more its set in 1920's Arkham. And we shall plan a start time as soon as we get 4 players 
Attention we are currently full on our group of 4 no more people needed.