Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Select lists in repeatable fields?

This may have been answered before, but my searching didn't result in anything concrete I could find. My problem is I have two select lists in a repeatable field, both of which are dropping any selections being made when the character sheet is closed and re-opened. Is this not possible? Any help would be appreciated. =D

Edited 1487971498
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
You can have select lists in a repeating field.  From the D&D3.5 sheet: <fieldset class="repeating_skills">     <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">         <tr>         <td class="sheet-table-header-left"><input type="text" class="sheet-table-data-center-skills-rep" name="attr_otherskillname" title="Skill name"></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm"><input type="text" class="sheet-table-data-center-skills-rep" name="attr_otherskill" value="@{otherskillstat}+@{otherskillranks} +@{otherskillarmorcheckpen} +@{otherskillmiscmod} " disabled="true"></td>         <td>=<select class="sheet-table-data-center-sm" name="attr_otherskillstat" title="Ability used for skill">             <option type="text" value="@{str-mod} " selected>Str</option>             <option type="text" value="@{dex-mod} ">Dex</option>             <option type="text" value="@{con-mod} ">Con</option>             <option type="text" value="@{int-mod} ">Int</option>             <option type="text" value="@{wis-mod} ">Wis</option>             <option type="text" value="@{cha-mod} ">Cha</option>         </select></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm"><input type="text" class="sheet-table-data-center-skills-rep" name="attr_otherskillabilitymod" value="@{otherskillstat}" disabled="true"></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm">+<input type="text" class="sheet-table-data-center-skills-rep" name="attr_otherskillranks" value="0"></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm">+<input type="text" class="sheet-table-data-center-skills-rep" name="attr_otherskillarmorcheckpen" value="0" title="Enter appropriate armor check penalty."></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm">+<input type="text" class="sheet-table-data-center-skills-rep" name="attr_otherskillmiscmod" value="0"></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm"><textarea rows="1" cols="50" name="attr_otherskillnote" title="otherskillnote (Notes for the note field on the default macro)" placeholder="Notes"></textarea></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm"><textarea rows="1" cols="50" name="attr_otherskillmacro" title="modify this macro to modify the skill check roll.">&{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{skillflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name} }} {{check=@{otherskillname} check:}} {{checkroll= [[ 1d20 + [[ @{otherskill} ]] ]] }} {{notes=@{otherskillnote} }}</textarea></td>         <td class="sheet-table-data-center-sm"><button type="roll" name="attr_otherskillcheck" title='otherskillcheck' value="@{otherskillmacro}"></button></td>         </tr>     </table> </fieldset> The select must have a name starting with attr_ like the rest of the input fields and the values must be unique if you want it to stay on a particular value.  If there are duplicates, it will revert to the first one found. If you continue having problems, post your code for us to debug. Hope that helps.
Ah! I feel very silly now but I had my select lists with a class but no name attribute. XD Thanks a lot for the response Diana! 
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
:)  Very easy to overlook. You are welcome. Happy Coding!