Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] 5e game Saturday 13:00 EST, 18:00 +0 GMT

I am looking for players for DnD 5e game, tomorrow 13:000 EST, 18:00 GMT Looking for about 2-3 players, new players are welcome too! We start with a session 0 that will go forward into a session 1 when characters are complete (it would depend on how long the character creation would take). Thank you for your application and hope to hear from you soon.  
My name is Tony, 33. I've only got about 2 years of experience playing DnD, but I'm fairly knowledgeable about the game. I DM for a group of friends on Thursdays and I was hoping to try my hand at Playing. I do not have a Character bio to post because, I'm rather flexible as to what role I fill for a group, with a slight preference going to strong support or tanky roles. My only quirk however, is I've found that most games either have one player that MUST be the "leader/superhero" - or people that are unusually absent. I'm very much looking for a group centered game to participate in where (outside of emergencies and family events) folks realize that DnD is somewhat of a commitment where attendance is a consideration, for all players involved. Thanks for consideration.
Tony H. said: My name is Tony, 33. I've only got about 2 years of experience playing DnD, but I'm fairly knowledgeable about the game. I DM for a group of friends on Thursdays and I was hoping to try my hand at Playing. I do not have a Character bio to post because, I'm rather flexible as to what role I fill for a group, with a slight preference going to strong support or tanky roles. My only quirk however, is I've found that most games either have one player that MUST be the "leader/superhero" - or people that are unusually absent. I'm very much looking for a group centered game to participate in where (outside of emergencies and family events) folks realize that DnD is somewhat of a commitment where attendance is a consideration, for all players involved. Thanks for consideration. You are welcome to play with us, please message me some contact info like skype or discord
Is this a one off, or an ongoing game? I'd be interested in an ongoing game. My experience with DnD itself is limited, though I've been reading the 5e PHB, and am familiar with the basics. I do have several years experience in Saga Edition Star Wars, so I've got a handle on how pen and paper games generally go. As far as a character, much like Tony above, I'd rather see what sort of group we've got and sort of world we may be in. 
Lunchbox said: Is this a one off, or an ongoing game? I'd be interested in an ongoing game. My experience with DnD itself is limited, though I've been reading the 5e PHB, and am familiar with the basics. I do have several years experience in Saga Edition Star Wars, so I've got a handle on how pen and paper games generally go. As far as a character, much like Tony above, I'd rather see what sort of group we've got and sort of world we may be in.  No, it is not a one-off type of thing. I am creating a long term game, it has an ending of course, but it will probably take months to finish the material.
Sounds good. I'm down, if you've got a spot still. That's 1pm today, EST? I'll PM you my Discord. 
Lunchbox said: Sounds good. I'm down, if you've got a spot still. That's 1pm today, EST? I'll PM you my Discord.  Yes
Looking for 1 more.
Hello ParagonWorld My name is Twan, and I would be able to join in. I have done DM"ing and playing in D&D 5e and I am searching for something to play, my Timezone is GMT+1. If you want more info tell me. With kind regards, Twan
Since Tony has not confirmed with me, the slot is open for one more.
I'm interested.
I'm a bit late, but if you guys need one more I will keep checking this post. Discord name is Van_Sky
Player Info: Name: Derek (Collins) Age:26 Current time zone:EST About me: I'm from kentucky, and I work at a automotive manufacturing plant. I've been playing DND for about 2 months now and I'm dming a game for my RL friends currently. I've been looking for a game that fits my interest and this sounds like a good opportunity. I'm a football junkie, bourbon drinking, DND adventuring, music loving, laid back kind of guy. What's your play style and experience? As above I've been playing for 2 months, but I catch on quick, i have all the books needed to play, and I'm very familar with roll20 and all its aspects since I run my own game there. (Open to theatre of the mind with a few visuals here and there but prefer roll20/discord) value a good bit of roleplay and exploration over the head first approach. I would prefer to look for other options if possible to resolve issues, political, teamwork, or talking my way out of situations. But when the time comes to fight, I'll be looking down my scope. What I'm expecting. A well thought out campaign with dedicated players, a fair but punishing DM, a game that prefers RP over combat, experience is preferred, a new campaign starting at session zero or just a few games in, a WEEKLY session and an overall good time. Character Concept #1: Character Name: Jebeddo (lefteye) Garrick Race: Rock Gnome Alignment: LG? Class:Gunslinger (Matt Mercer Fighter Class) Background:Guild Artisan A Rock Gnome who has a clever mind for inventions, he is witty and slightly conceited at times, but he has a big heart. With his ideas he has stumbled upon the explosiveness of gun powder, and a prototype of a semi working handgun that is somewhat reliable. He looks out for others before his self, and if all else fails he will put his life and reputation on the line to stand up for what is right. If this character isn't allowed will make a new sheet. I'll write out a well thought out background if approved. -only free on weekends- Anytime Saturday 11am-11pm Sunday