Looking for 3-5 people for a Viking themed Pendragon 5.2 campaign Whats Pendragon? Pendragon is a low fantasy RPG inspired by Arthurian legend where the players take on the roles of knights and later the descendants of them. The players are tasked with attaining glory, raising a family, and improving their dynasty's status and wealth for when their character eventually dies. The combat is lethal and recovery slow and painful so expect deaths at the hands of cruel fate, but that's what children and other family are for and glory is eternal. The character tend to be passionate and dramatic. As stated before this won't be a game set in Arthurian legend but rather inspired by the Norse sagas. Who are you?  Hello, I'm Robin, a 22-year-old swede who have gm'ed for 2-3 years or so, running a wide variety systems. I haven't run Pendragon before though but hey the best way of learning is by doing. I tend to enjoy player driven games where the game goes where the PC's leads it. Who are you looking for? As said above, I prefer players driven by ambition for your characters and the system tends to promote those kinds of players as well. Other than that be respectful of your fellow players and have fun. New players more than welcome. Additional info The game will be played using voice coms, over what doesn't matter that much to me but I prefer discord. The game will be run on evenings(GMT+1), what day isn't too big of a deal on my part. I'm sure we can agree on something. How do I contact you? You can PM me on roll20 but I tend to be easier to reach on discord(Robzzan#4328).