Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking 5E DM - Tuesdays 6-10PM or 7-11PM EST

Hi there!  A few friends and I are looking to start a new D&D 5E game on Tuesday evenings and we are looking for a DM.  We are all pretty experienced and we play well with each other... All of us interested in creating a great story with our characters and you as our narrator/storyteller. Here are a few specifics that we are looking for: 1.  We are looking for a 5E game.  We understand that rules are open to interpretation that fits with the game and such, but we still want to use this version as the basis for our game.  So we prefer someone who has experienced DMing 5th Edition. 2.  Preferably a homebrew, sandbox world.  We want to tell the stories of our characters.  Obviously we'd like for the world you put us in to have a story and such... but we'd like for the roleplaying that we do and the decisions that we make to determine the way our story goes.  We want our choices to make a difference and to not just be railroaded down a particular path. 3.  A DM who is open to homebrew is a big big plus.  And you don't have to accept everything someone presents to you, but if you'd at least be open-minded to homebrew features, as well as possibly tweaking little things here and there that might better fit a character, that's just awesome.  Again, not that you have to agree with everything, but a DM who is open to discussing such things would be really great. BTW, we are all big Critical Role fans, so if you are a Critter as well... then we have that in common and that's a good start, yeah? :)
Juuust giving this a little bump!
I can vouch for these guys. I DM for them on a different night and they are great. If I didn't already have a Tuesday game I would be joining them in this endeavor.
DMDorkseid do you have a sunday group :D?

Edited 1488073557
Actually, that is the day that I DM for this lovely group of people looking for a Tuesday DM. XD
Bumping again!!  We're still looking for a DM to play with us  :) :) :)
Its not homebrew like i normally do but, I am looking for players for a game i will be running soon Here . Please let me know if this is of interest to you! Thanks
Thanks Deavon for your response. We actually did find out DM last night. We may be looking for a couple more players soon.  Thanks again !!