Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1-2P D&D5E Lost Mine of Phandelver Saturday 10am-2PM Pacific. Starting tommorrow

Had a last minute drop out and need a replacement for a game starting in less than half a day. See how to sign up below. This game will be geared towards newbies and people that have a harder time finding good group (women, LGBTQQ etc). The game will run through the Lost Mine of Phandelver and should last between 4-8 sessions. It will not continue beyond that. 99.99999% sure. Mic required. What do we call you? Who are you? What's your RP experience? Who do you want to play? Can you commit to playing at the stated time? Do you agree not to be a dick? Feel free to respond here or by PM
Hello fellow adventure Name: Jim Who am I: im a guy who enjoys the company of others and having a great time playing games, im a simple man who likes long walks on the beach with my dog Boo. Experience: new, ive played 4 sessions with others and i watch alot of videos/streams online of DnD Who do i want to play: im open to fill a role, i love theory crafting, my major want would be a rogue,ranger, fighter,barbian, or cleric. Commit: yes i can 10am-2pm PST is great with me. Do you agree not to be a dick? XD do people actually say " yea srry i cant do that", my answer is yes im a professional/mannered person. also would i need to make my character sheet before we start? cause i dont mind helping others also.