Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group searching for a DM

Hello there fellow gamers. I have a group of at least 4 or 5 players looking to start a new campaign up. See i am apart of a small community of gamers/streamers. So ive tossed the idea out of getting together one night a week and stream a D&D campaign. As i said i have gotten around 4 to 5 players interested in doing this, a few of which either havnt played D&D in awhile or never played at all. So basically we are in need of a DM to run the campaign for us, and is willing to help work with the new players until we can get the hang of playing again. We are looking to run a 4th Edition group since we have the material (aka books) to do so. We would be using discord for the voice coms. Also we would like the DM to be 18+ since we are on the older side ourselves.. The day we can all meet to play would be Saturday nights around 7 or 8 pm. eastern standard time. If your at all interested please let me know and we can discuss the details and fine tune anything needing it. Hope to hear from someone soon :)
Hey there Shane. &nbsp;I'm one of the DMs for the Living Guild Campaign. &nbsp;We are also a group of gamers/streamers (about 100 players and 15 DMs) that play D&D4e. &nbsp;We don't have dedicated game nights, however if you have a group of several people requesting a game it is pretty easy to get a game run at your preferred time/day. &nbsp;The 'living' style means that you would be able to play in different groups with different DMs on your character and, as a group, you could save one of your character slots for playing together as several people in the guild often do. &nbsp;If this sounds interesting to you, toss me a PM or check out our entry on LFG here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4627175/lfp-d-and-d4e-the-living-guild" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4627175/lfp-d-and-d4e-the-living-guild</a>
Thank you all for the replies to my post here. The DM position has been filled.