Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] 18+Content BESM 3rde Saturdays 6pm EST

Edited 1488172772
In Late fall 2013 the entire Class of 2013 at the Sakura University disappeared on their graduating field trip along with the faculty that accompanied them. To this day no one talks about them it is as if those those people never existed. It is currently early Spring 2010. You were accepted in Sakura University leaving your home with some of your belongings you arrive at the boarding house on the outskirts of the campus. There you meet your fellow classmates that share your fate  This a mature rating, the genre is Anime supernatural horror. Running with BESM 3rd edition, It is low powered campaign 149 points only normal skills and abilities, you are average high school graduate 18 years or older . If you don't have the rule set that is fine, I will help make your character with you. Black Cherry Blossoms Please Message me with questions comments. Come up with a basic charater concept  and I will send you an invite.
Looking for about 5-6 people , let me know if your interested,
A few people are interested, Let me know if you have any questions.